Page Updated On : 10/12/2014 - 06:55:03
Patents obtained :-
- India Patent office granted a patent for the invention titled “Synthetic gene encoding a chiremeric δ-endotoxin of Bacillus thuringiensis”. (Patent No. :237912)
- India Patent office granted a patent for the invention titled "Synthetic gene encoding a cry1Fa1 S-endotoxin of Bacillus thuringiensis". (Patent No.:242768)
Patent applications filed :-
The following applications were filed for patent rights by NRCPB.
- A novel nematode-induced gall specific promoter from Arabidopsis thaliana (2586/DEL/2011) by Jain P. K, Kakrana Atul, Kumar Anil, Sirohi Anil and Srinivasan Ramamurthy
- A novel root-specific and nematode-responsive promoter from Arabidopsis thaliana (2569/DEL/2011) by Jain P. K, Kakrana Atul, Kumar Anil, Sirohi Anil and Srinivasan Ramamurthy
- A strategy for genetic engineering of male sterility and transgene containment in plants (41/DEL/2012) by Bhat Shripad Ramachandra, Srinivasan Ramamurthy and Kumar Pankaj
- Promoters from Gossypium hirusutum for the over expression of foreign genes in cotton boll tissue (3079/DEL/2012) by Kumar Polumetla Ananda, Reddy Siva Vanga, Leelavathi Sadhu
- Magnaporthe oryzae polynucleotide associated with rice blast resistance and uses thereof (398/DEL/2013) by Ray Soham, Sharma Tilak Raj
- Complete patent application for invention titled “Rice polynucleotide associated with blast resistance and uses thereof” was filed on 4th February 2010 (no. 241/DEL/2010) by Dr. Tilak Raj Sharma and Dr. Alok Das.
- Complete patent application for invention titled “Novel trichome specific promoter” was filed on 30th October 2009 (no. 2251/DEL/2009) by Dr. Srinivasan Ramamurthy, Vajinder kumar, Dhiraj Ramesh Thakre, Pradeep kumar jain and Sripad Ramchandra Bhat.
- Complete patent application for invention titled “A process for developing the insect resistant dicot plant by homologous recombination mediated gene targeting” was filed on 2nd December 2009 (no. 2733/DEL/2008) by Dr. Polumetla Ananda Kumar, Monika Dalal, Deepty Shrivastava and Vikrant Nain.