User from academia
User must come in-person along with a letter from the Head / Guide on your College/Institute original letterhead duly signed and sealed for analysis/testing stating that the analysis is for research purpose. The letter should be addressed to The Director, ICAR-NRCPB, New Delhi.
User from industry
User must come in-person along with a letter for analysis. Request for analysis should be on your company original letterhead duly signed by competent authority.
- Users themselves have to perform the experiment under technical support of Lab In-Charge. Lab In-Charge may help in analysis/interpretation of data.
- If samples are received without covering letter and DD, the samples will not be considered for analysis.
- Results can be collected either directly from the institute, otherwise reports will dispatched to the address on letter head, if requested.
- Any clarity on test sample can be sought from concerned Lab In-Charge or pdmailgmailcom.
- The charges would be on the basis of extent of experimentation and analysis desired. The lab incharge is to be contacted a priori for the same.